JBike6 is free. But we would like to know who is using it and why.
One issue, for example, is that years ago a disreputable lawyer claimed
to use JBike5 (a version with errors) in a legal disposition. We will
not use your name or email for any mailing lists. So feel free to enter
your information, and then you can immediately download the program.
Feedback of all kinds is not just welcome, but wanted.
After you submit this form, an ad may appear, which enables us to use this registration service at no charge.
Look for and click on a continue button to reach the actual download page.
The license agreement goes basically like this:
- The Authors own all the intellectual property in the Software.
- The Authors grant to you a non-exclusive license to Use the Software.
- You may install and Use a copy of the Software on your compatible computer.
- Any copy of the Software that you make must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
- You may not, rent, lease, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the Software.
- The Software is being delivered to you "AS IS" and the Authors make no warranty as to its use or performance.
- THE AUTHORS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS WHATSOEVER OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS
- If any part of the Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement.
- JBike6 is a trademark of the Authors in the United States and/or other countries.
A full copy of the license agreement is included with the software and available on-line here.
Please email us with questions or comments.
Copyright © 2003-2012 Schwab, Papadopoulos, Ruina, & Dressel, Delft University of Technology & Cornell University