Buggy Facts Sheet
- Weight: 110 lb (Unloaded)
- Turning Radius: 14'
- Ground Clearance: 12" (loaded)
- 2 Riders placed back to back
- Front fits riders 5'8" to 6'6"
- Rear fits riders 5'2" to 6'0"
- Width: 4'
- Length: 101"
- Wheelbase: 56"
- 4130 Chrome-moly steel truss frame
- Central hinge for collapse
- 4 wheel drive
- Nearly identical front and rear wheel drive systems
- Stage 1: Crankset to Internal Hub Shifter
- Stage 2: Hub shifter to drive axle
- Eccentric bottom bracket shell to tension chain
- Independent rider controlled internal hb shifters
- 7 speeds with 303% gearing range
- Drive Axle
- Custom made, lightweight, roller clutch based differential units
- Universal joints
- Variable length half shafts
- Downhill mountain bike wheels
- Mechanically actuated disk brakes
- 4 wheel fully independent a-arm suspension
- 8" of travel at each wheel
- Pushrod-rocker linkage design
- Progressive travel with a 20% rising rate
- Lightweight adjustable mountain bike shocks
- A-arm positions are optimized for handling
- Kingpin angle ensures light steering response
- Camber and caster angles
- Dual lever linkage system
- Provides supportive handles
- Shifting and braking control mounts
- Adjustable sensitivity and leverage ratio positions
- Rigid, supportive back and cushioned bottom
- Adjustable position accommodating various rider sizes