TAM 203, Spring 2008
* 4/26/08:- HW posted for lectures on Apr 22 and Apr 24
Chapter 14 posted
* 4/25/08:- HW for lectures on Apr 22 and 24 will be posted by Apr 26 (Saturday)
Solutions uploaded for HW due Apr 22 and 24
* 4/24/08:- Make-up labs will be held on Monday, April 28, from 7:30 - 9:30 PM. If you need to make-up Lab 4 please email Kevin (krr26) before attending
* 4/18/08:- HW posted for lectures on Apr 15 and Apr 17
* 4/17/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Apr 17
* 4/16/08:- Prelim 3 solutions posted
* 4/14/08:- Prelim 3 on Apr 15, 7:30-9+ pm, HO 110 and HO B14. Check out exams link for more info: PORTION includes everything covered from first lecture, untill the HW to be submitted on day of prelim )
- Solutions uploaded for HW due Apr 15
* 4/12/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Apr 10
* 4/09/08:- Book chapter 13 now posted online.
Hws for lectures on 4/08 and 4/10 now posted
- Solutions uploaded for HW due Apr 1 and Apr 3
* 3/31/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Mar 25 and Mar 27
* 3/26/08:- Book chapters 11 and 12 now posted online.
Hws for lectures on 3/25 and 3/27 now posted
* 3/26/08:- Prelim 2 solutions now posted
* 3/21/08:- Prelim 2 on Mar 25, 7:30-9+ pm, OH 155. Check out exams link for more info: PORTION includes everything covered from first lecture, untill the HW to be submitted on day of prelim )
- Hws due on Mar-25 and Mar-27 posted.
* 3/18/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Mar 11 and Mar 13
* 3/14/08:- Regrades for Problem -1, Prelim 1 : If you used energy methods for part b and suspect that you lost points for not including a free body diagram, please stop by David Blocher's office hours 6:30-9:30 Monday, or place your prelim in his box in Thurston 102 - the one labeled 203 Lab sections 13,14,15: the large box to the left of the lock. Free Body Diagrams are not required when energy methods are used and you will receive points back.
* 3/12/08:- Prelim 1 solutions now posted
* 3/09/08:- Lab 20, scheduled to meet Friday March 14 from 12:20-2:20pm is canceled and will instead meet the week after Spring Break on Friday March 28.
* 3/05/08:- There's a font problem in the textbook online. There are dollar signs in problem 10.17 which should not be there.
* 3/04/08:- Chapter 10 of book posted online
- Hws for lectures on Mar-4 and Mar-6 posted
* 2/25/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Feb 26
* 2/22/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Feb 19 & 21
* 2/19/08:- Hws for lecture on Feb 19 uploaded
* 2/17/08:- Prelim 1 on Feb 26, 7:30-9+ pm, OH 155 (check out exams link for more info )
* 2/16/08:- Solutions uploaded for HW due Feb 12
- Prelim 1 & 2 locations posted on exams page
* 2/14/08:- Entire Lab manual now posted (link on this page, below)
* 2/12/08:- HWs for lectures on Feb 12 and Feb 14 uploaded
- HW solutions uploaded for Hws 3 and 4
- If you were delayed in your ability to get the HW done because the course www site was down Sunday you have a free extension until Thursday. Sorry about that.
- HW due Tue Feb 5 posted
- Clarification for HW due on Jan 31- problem 9.37
m = 90 lbm and weight = 90lbf
* 1/28/08: - Lecture time moved up to 10:05-10:55 (unless/until someone objects).
- Note the available office hours (subject to change)
-Numerical solution to ball in honey problem is posted on the matlab page (completes the Thursday lecture)
-HW due Jan 31 now posted
* 1/24/08:- Lab introduction and manual for lab 1 posted below on this page
- Book now posted through Chap 9
- HW due 1/29/08 posted
- Note the updated lab schedule
- The lab manual will be posted lab by lab to the TAM 203 course website as the semester progresses. We will try to get each lab posted by noon on the Friday before the lab starts at the latest. For those students who have Monday lab they will have the entire weekend then to read through the lab and answer the prelab questions.
* 1/23/08: Note the change in room assignment for sections in "staff and teachng schedule"
Write to TAM 203 Staff