Interested in being a TA for
"Practical Computing for Engineers: Applied Matlab" ?
Updated June 2, 2017
FOR TAs for Fall 2017
* Already read the proposal above;Work load for TA (4 hr minimum/wk)
* Are comfortable using matlab (at least at the level of A work in a course using Matlab).
* Are at least a sophomore, up to M-Eng (or PhD if you are really into it)
* Are interested in sharing your enthusiasm for using computers
* Are good at explaining, patient and freindly, and wanting to get better at explaining.
* Come to lecture, 50 min/wk, or watch lecture videoCompensation:
* Staff meeting, 50 min/wk
* Work with students n hours/wk in extended office hours
* Grade, and record grades, of student assignments.
* If you want pay and have TA experience: $10/hr (all time above counts as work time)Interested?
* If for credit, 50 hours work per semester per credit.
-If for 3 credits or more, a final written/www/video product is needed.
* Email Emily Ivory <email@example.com>
In the body of your email give
-Your name, year, major and net ID.
-Relevant courses taken and/or experience.
-Name and email of a reference (e.g., TA or prof of course you took or TA'd for).
-One to three sentences about your interest.